On South Street Extension, Middlebury, about 1/2 mile beyond the hospital (after where the road becomes dirt) there is a wooded area on west side.  The college has a composting area out of sight behind the trees that has attracted a large roost (murder) of crows, as it did  all last winter.

Today, about 4:30, there was an adult bald eagle in a tall tree in the middle of the roost - exactly as there was last winter.  I don't recall the date, but it was close to today.  I would even swear it was sitting in the same tree.

I am not losing it.  Same bird (well, not sure about the individual), same spot, same tree, almost the same date.  !!!!!!!!!!

Bruce Peterson