-----Original Message-----
From: May Gerges Harfouche Samaha
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Urgent ILL : E. Merck AG, Darmstadt, 1961, 24 p. and 50 tables

Reminder please.
Topographischer Hirnatlas der Katze für experimental-physiologische Untersuchungen: F. Reinoso-Suárez (E. Merck AG, Darmstadt, 1961, 24 p. and 50 tables, no price given)

A doctor at our hospital is asking about this book reference find in sciencedirect link :
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0013-4694(63)90083-X

Regards.

May HARFOUCHE-SAMAHA
Bibliothécaire en Chef
Université Saint-Joseph
Campus des Sciences Médicales
P.O.Box 11-5076
Beyrouth/Liban
Tel       :  961-1-421211
e-mai l: [log in to unmask]

I need your help please, how to find these 24 pages ? :

Topographischer Hirnatlas der Katze für experimental-physiologische Untersuchungen: F. Reinoso-Suárez (E. Merck AG, Darmstadt, 1961, 24 p. and 50 tables, no price given)

A doctor at our hospital is asking about this book reference find in sciencedirect link :
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0013-4694(63)90083-X

Regards.
May HARFOUCHE-SAMAHA
Bibliothécaire en Chef
Université Saint-Joseph
Campus des Sciences Médicales
P.O.Box 11-5076
Beyrouth/Liban
Tel       :  961-1-421211
e-mai l: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[USJ 140e logo]