Hi folks,
Could some kind person send me this article? Wilson,  Labor and delivery nurse staffing...   I did have it on docline but I am having encryption issues for some reason and cannot open the copy I received.  I thought I would try again.  You can send it in a Microsoft Word doc also.  Thank you so much.

Lynn Sabol, M.L.S.
Director
Waterbury Hospital
Health Center Library
203 573 6709

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments contain confidential information that is legally privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete these documents. Copyright (c) Waterbury Hospital