Add to this complaint that "first author is a nurse" is an exceptionally
non-exhaustive limiter! It has not been around (at least in CINAHL) for all
that long, isn't retrospectively included, and depends on the arbitrariness
of the 'first author' choice AND that author's self-identification in
whatever way that triggers the algorithm that applies it to the indexing!

I did manage to persuade instructors at a previous job that this particular
limiter caused more problems for RN-to-BSN students than it was worth, and
it was hard to see how it added value to their research class. If you can
get them to take that out, based on the argument that it is not
comprehensively applied to the relevant literature, then the field does get
wider, but goodness, that is a very particular date limit!

I did a CINAHL search for "wound care" in that date range with the "first
author nurse" setting checked and got NO results!