From the Docline main screen (possibly posted after you logged on):

"*LocatorPlus ORDER BUTTON Issue
The order button in Borrow>LocatorPlus is not displaying to users. NLM is aware of the problem and is investigating. We will restore this functionality as soon as possible."

Mike Scully [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask] Voice: 1-206-386-2484 Fax: 1-206-860-6582
Library Services                                                                                     Library Services [log in to unmask]
Swedish Health Services                                                                       Docline LIBID: WAUSWS
747 Broadway
Seattle, WA  98122 USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Stielstra
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Docline LocatorPlus gone wonky??

I search for the journal, click on the title when found, but get no Docline
Order button... all I get is a "Docline Ordering Information" button, which
takes me to the Help screen, explaining how to use LocatorPlus to borrow,
but no way to actually perform the borrowing function.  Have done both
Firefox and IE 10, same result.  If anyone tells me to clear my cache I
will jump out my third floor window onto the parked cars below.

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Libraries of Northwestern Medicine West Region

"A good day is when nobody shows up and you don't have to go anywhere." -
Burt Shavitz