From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Alberici
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2016 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Library Use Policies

I've a pony tail, so guess where I was sacked from?! To turn it on its head, sometimes after I've asked people to show a bit more consideration for their fellow users, I ask others (informally, as they exit) if they actually had been disturbed prior to my intervention. The answer more often than not is 'I hadn't really noticed'. Perhaps it's only we library staff who are bothered by low-ish level noise these days? Or maybe I'm just a tyrant? I feel a survey coming on....