Resending. Please share with colleagues who may be eligible.

RE: PH/HA Research Award

The Public Health/Health Administration Section (PH/HA) offers a Research Award for the best paper in the field of public health or health administration librarianship published within the previous two years. Applicants can submit individual or collaborative projects. The total amount of the award is $300.

For full criteria and application see: http://cp.mcafee.com/d/1jWVIi43qb3XXzbwWXNKVJ6ZTQXFKf3zqdXLFTj7efCQrTvjKCUYYrhLtZxxyXPxJnoOYlSByvN1k2OJKZ1IT0IHrLgrdI_txCPz_nV4sMztV7HTbFILLYOOevd79EVd7fbnhIyyHt5_BgY-F6lK1FJ4SyrKrKr9PCJhbc8RHN4_4lAr1AIrGoxYiWLE7O85PM2GX6nyKQIj-81g2MbaS0anZ1I57OFfCPaLuwSrvuKedxobU5N0Qg0LWvIr4Ph086dywAq811po-lJDaIa6y11LPh0Pyb-8K6S73sI6eI8lt

Also, feel free to nominate a colleague's article by responding directly to [log in to unmask]

Thank you. On behalf of the PH/HA Research Committee, we look forward to your submissions.

Marie Ascher  [log in to unmask]
Lillian Hetrick Huber Endowed Director
Health Sciences Library - New York Medical College
15 Dana Road   Valhalla, NY 10595
Phone: 914-594-4207