Can anyone get me a copy of the information listed in this Appendix A.
It's information on the use of an assessment tool. I am unable to obtain
this information as we do not have access and it's online only. Your
help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! :)

Journal of Neuroscience Methods 178 (2009) 334–339
Appendix A. Supplementary data Supplementary data associated with this
article can be found, inthe online version, at
doi:10.1016/j.jneumeth.2008.12.016.

Development and testing of the Gait Assessment and Intervention
Tool (G.A.I.T.): A measure of coordinated gait components
J.J. Dalya,b,∗, J. Netheryb, J.P. McCabeb, I. Brennerb, J. Rogersb, J.
Gansenb,
K. Butlerb, R. Burdsall b, K. Roenigkb, J. Holcombc

Karlene Campbell, MLIS

Medical Librarian
Genesis Health System
1401 W Central Park Avenue Davenport, IA 52804
563-421-2287
( tel:5634212287)  (Davenport)
309-281-5110
( tel:3092815110)  (Silvis)
**Please consider taking a survey about library services! Your input
matters!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ClinicalLibraryServices

NOTICE:  This communication is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
under applicable law.  If the reader of this communication is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying to this email.
REMINDER:  The disclosure of medical information is strictly prohibited
by federal regulation.  Unauthorized release of medical information may
result in administrative, civil and criminal sanctions.

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. SSSS 2510-2521, and contain
information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This
information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that
any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
e-mail, and delete the original message.

NOTICE:  This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this email.