I have been asked to perform the following search for a resident:

Is there any correlation between length since diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and the amount of knowledge, fewer complications, level of HbA1C, and amount of diabetes education received (if any).

I'm having issue with "length since diagnosis" part.  Time Factors is an option but it doesn't really narrow things down enough.  Searching "length since diagnosis" as text words didn't help at all.

I need a push in the right direction.  Does anyone have any suggestions of terms I might try for "length since diagnosis"?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Alexia D. Estabrook, MSLS
Librarian II - Medical Library

Providence-Providence Park Hospital | Helen L. DeRoy Medical Library
Main Phone: 248-849-3294 | Fax: 248-849-3201 | Email: [log in to unmask]<https://mail.ascensionhealth.org/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
Library Home Page: http://sp.sjhs.com/hospitals/providence/helen-deroy-library/Pages/default.aspx

Whatever knowledge we find for you leaves you more time for your patients.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: