Good morning.

I am hoping someone out there can help me with some advice on where to find information on using a pneumatic tube system in a hospital to transport telemetry boxes.

I have tried all my tricks and haven't come up with anything but it might be a Friday mental block.

Annette Campbell, MLIS
Medical Librarian /CME Coordinator

NCH Healthcare System
P.O. Box 413029
Naples, FL 34101
Library Phone:  239-624-2792
CME Phone:  239-624-2794
CME Reservation Line:  239-624-2795
Fax:  239-624-2791

"Expert Care Begins with Expert Information"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - Visit our website at http://www.nchmd.org
This email and any files transmitted with it are from the NCH Healthcare System. This message is confidential and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please call us immediately at (239) 624-5000 and ask to speak to the message sender or promptly email the message sender of the delivery error and then delete the message. Thank You.