Okay - I just have to share the (semi) results of a search request I received on Wednesday. One of the plastic surgeons, who usually gives me a good run for my money every time he asks for a literature search, sent me a request as follows:

These authors please
3, 4 Eisenklam method
5, 6 Ear reduction of Meyer & Sieber

After two days of on & off searching, this afternoon I finally  tracked down the "references" to a German plastic surgeon's web site. The numbers refer to posted photos showing various ear reduction methods. Of course, the web site doesn't discuss the methods, just refers to them. A little more investigation pointed me to a reference from 1930 written by a J. Eisenklam. I'm still trying to find anything by Meyer & Sieber.

All in a day's work....

Happy weekend everyone.

Katherine  Stemmer Frumento
Director, Library Services
Greenwich Hospital
5 Perryridge Rd.
Greenwich,  CT 06830
Phone:(203) 863-3285
www.greenwichhospital.org<http://www.greenwichhospital.org>
Please consider the environment
before printing this email.

This message originates from the Yale New Haven Health System. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential. If you are the intended recipient you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Thank you.