Good morning, colleagues. Although we have a NEJM subscription, we don't get the Journal Watch articles. Would anyone be willing to supply?

February 22, 2016
The Impact of Inflammation: Relationships Between Telomere Length, Insulin Sensitivity, and Antidepressant Response to Pioglitazone
Joel Yager, MD<http://www.jwatch.org/editors/u112> reviewing Rasgon N et al. Transl Psychiatry 2016 Jan 5. Lin KW et al. Psychiatry Res 2015 Dec 30.

Best,

David Kruidenier, MLS
Clinical Libarian - Virtua
1200 Howard Blvd.
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08043

This message, and any included attachments, are from Virtua Health or its related affiliates and is intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein is privileged, proprietary or may include confidential information and/or protected patient health information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or otherwise disseminating or taking any action based on such information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please delete this message promptly and notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to [log in to unmask]

Thank you