Blame it on Mom.  Always worked for me.

Can't wait for the Day 2 TR.

PaulT

----- Original Message -----
From: roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:29:11 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Steamboat Vacation, Day 1

Mom saw the untracked and got stars in her eyes. Sonya was all over it as
well.  It was as group decision. But sometimes, the decision should not be
left to the group, but to the one that (usually) posseses the wisdom.

 The bottom third started with a fall caused by a particularly large chunk
on a steep pitch.  The landing position made it a struggle to get up.  The
conditions deteriorated in the last 700', and so did the mood.  No treats
were given.  We skied lots of easier stuff the rest of the day, including
some beautiful trees.