Hey Gang,

Tomorrow we're going to have our last general meeting before spring
break. We've got to discuss our progress with the Nicaragua project as
well as where we stand with the deadlines we set for ourselves at the
beginning of the semester. A large portion of tomorrow will also be
spent discussing the possible summer assessment trip, if you are
interested in traveling with EWB over the summer I highly suggest you
come to tomorrows meeting. This is basically our half way point in the
semester so its a pretty critical time in looking at our progress and
making plans for the rest of the semester. I'm going to order a couple
pizzas as well.

Thanks,
Sean