Hey Everyone,

Hope y'all enjoyed the well deserved break and got to relax for a little bit. But, now we're back! and there's a ton of work to do!

On Thursday I will be out of town and some of you will be video chatting with our connects in Nicaragua, Santiago & Evelyn. For this reason this week's general meeting will be tomorrow, WEDNESDAY, at 6:30 pm in VOTEY 209.

This meeting will focus pretty heavily on the summer assessment trip and is really important. If you are invested in the Nicaragua project and hope to travel with EWB at any point you should really be at this one. We will also talk about the banquet as well as the krispy kreme fundriaser. Hope to see ya there.

Thanks,

Sean