Hey Guys,

Just some quick updates on the banquet from Sam & Elle. They will be making some rounds on Saturday, starting at 1:30 pm, to approach some local businesses about donating raffle baskets to the banquet on April 8th. Its not too early and should be kinda fun so if you want to join they are meeting on the intersection of Church & Main at 1:30 pm.

Also, we'd like to send out the banquet invitations on Friday, so if you want to send out an invite to anyone you can enter there name and address here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_HjVZL_MpQRpRJ11cUbV5mQXth6EIqiDmvNDbD12v-8/edit#gid=0

If you want to add yourself to the attendance list, you can do so here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yISJTx117EbyYsPShs0feaFuJ80BKU-2BO2W7iwRUc8/edit?usp=drive_web

As for the conference call with Santiago and Evelyn, I wanted to give a quick reminder that it is going to be held Thursday the 17th at 6:30 pm in Perkins 107.

Thanks,

Sean