Keith,

One twist I have put on it with 4-8 students is to have the machines
bootable when we begin, then challenge them to re-assemble them out of the
case and boot them.  They get quite a kick out of seeing a table top of
components wired together boot up.  We also go as far as removing the CPU,
having it boot afterwards means they have gotten the "touch" for mounting
chips in sockets.

Craig Lyndes
St Albans City School