I haven't used this one http://www.voiceshot.com/public/urgentalert.asp,
but did some research in to it until I settled on using what was available
and integrated with our SIS.  It claims you can "launch by phone".  They
offer a demo and 200 free calls so it may be worth looking in to.

Ben Leslie
Technology Manager, BVSU
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409 ext. 217

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Patricia Aigner <[log in to unmask]