Cellabus looks interesting.  I love these companies that are "Free" but
then charge for support,  per device per year cost.  I understand they need
to make money but advertising a free product is not the best way to gain
happy users.

I'm also looking for an MDM.  We manage many carts of shared iPads but
don't have the needs to support 1:1.  Apple support is recommending we
consider Profile Manager(free), yet the Apple Reps don't speak highly of
it.  I don't mind purchasing an MDM, but I'd rather not add the per device
per year costs to our budget.

Nancy Colbourn