Meraki is free past 100 devices unless im really missing something here. im
using meraki with over 500 ipads and it works well. ive seen our "licenses"
expire in meraki and make our clients become non-compliant, but that just
takes a reinstall of the profile. not sure what causes that but its the
only big inconvenience that meraki throws at me, and its happened twice in
the last 3 years.

if there is some device limit i hadnt heard of it