I am sure that this has been asked before but I was asked to check and see what others were doing.

We currently use Blackboard Connect as a phone notification system for contacting parents and others regarding school closings and other such happenings. Our contract with them is up for renewal.

Wondering what others are using and what positive/negative feedback you could give me on your current solution.

TIA,

Glen Page
Technology Systems Administrator
ThetNet - Thetford Academy
802.785.4805.x231

“Calculations which required a $20 million machine eight years ago can be done on a Mac cluster costing about $11,000.”