https://store.steampowered.com/join/ lists 13 as the minimum age to join (the acknowledgement box at the bottom of the page under the terms).

Nick Clark
Information Technology Technician
Champlain Valley Union HS
802-482-7121

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Donahue, Brucie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear List,

I can not find anything in the TOS for this site and I have a request to find out. I’m assuming that under 18 is not allowed to have an account for many reason, but I can’t find it. Can any of you help me out? What is a less violent alternative?

Thanks,

Brucie Donahue

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.