+1 Gary Welk.  Knowledgeable and generally very quick to respond.  Gary has been our contact for the last year or so...

Keith

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All

I was dealing with CTL rep Mindy Thielges <[log in to unmask]>  until a few day ago (she seems to be changing assignments within CTL away from sales) it is now  Gary Welk <[log in to unmask]>

Gary indicated that MLTI pricing was a 'guide' and that he might be able to do better.

just FYI this is the Dell rep
Annabelle Harcourt
Inside Sales Account Manager
Dell | Preferred Public Accounts – NY, CT and VT

Keith Puffer
Technology Coordinator
Washington West Supervisory Union
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7