I haven't used this one http://www.voiceshot.com/public/urgentalert.asp, but did some research in to it until I settled on using what was available and integrated with our SIS.  It claims you can "launch by phone".  They offer a demo and 200 free calls so it may be worth looking in to.

Ben Leslie
Technology Manager, BVSU
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409 ext. 217