If you have Adobe you can create a password protected PDF.

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Carole Renca <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Any suggestions about the most secure way to encrypt and send a copy of a birth certificate over the internet using a Macbook? What do I need to know using the Disc Utility encryption option?

Thanks for any one willing to provide some guidance.

Thanks,
Carole

--

Carole Renca, M.Ed.
Teacher Librarian

“My point is, it takes a special person to cry over a book. It shows compassion as well as imagination.”
― Alex GinoGeorge

Joe Bertelloni
Technology Teacher
Clarendon Elementary School
84 Grange Hall Road
N. Clarendon, VT 05759

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This email may contain protected information covered under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.