Blackboard Connect.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 12:49 PM, David Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
OSSU uses School Messenger, it ties in with Power School and works great. Easy to use and maintain.

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.6531 Ext 24

Cell 802.595.2733

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Glen Page <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am sure that this has been asked before but I was asked to check and see what others were doing.

We currently use Blackboard Connect as a phone notification system for contacting parents and others regarding school closings and other such happenings. Our contract with them is up for renewal.

Wondering what others are using and what positive/negative feedback you could give me on your current solution.

TIA,

Glen Page
Technology Systems Administrator
ThetNet - Thetford Academy
802.785.4805.x231

“Calculations which required a $20 million machine eight years ago can be done on a Mac cluster costing about $11,000.”

This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it. If you receive this message in error or through inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the sender that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this message from all storage media, without forwarding to anyone or retaining a copy.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
(802)451-3418