Also School Messenger with PowerSchool. No problems and administrators seem to like it.

Bob Owens
Tech Coordinator
Addison Northwest Supervisory Union
11 Main St.
Suite B100
Vergennes, VT 05491
office: 802-877-3332 x11
cell: 802-363-2815
Google Voice (802) 489-6610

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We were AlertNow, and are still using Blackboard Connect. Our student management system exports data with the correct field names and I just do an import into Blackboard. I do wish we could get Web2School, our SMS to talk to Blackboard by itself, but it works.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
802-655-2555
The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-383-6000
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.