Anne

Here is the inside sales person I have been dealing with, my question in
blue (based on this email thread) and his response.

Patrick VanTreese
Regional Sales Manager - Southeast
ASUS Computer International
Cell: 510.396.1843

I have heard bad things about Asus tech support from colleagues, what can
you tell me about that?

Our tech support is outstanding. Since you are in education, you will get a
dedicated person that you will work with on all of your claims and issues.
There will be one person that will handle your account. You will have their
direct email and phone, and they will be able to assist you with whatever
you need. You wont be calling into a 1-800 number and getting a different
person every time and having to explain to them the issue you are currently
having or the history of your claims. See an example of what we provide to
our schools in the “Union Parish School District” attachment