Cellabus looks interesting.  I love these companies that are "Free" but then charge for support,  per device per year cost.  I understand they need to make money but advertising a free product is not the best way to gain happy users.

I'm also looking for an MDM.  We manage many carts of shared iPads but don't have the needs to support 1:1.  Apple support is recommending we consider Profile Manager(free), yet the Apple Reps don't speak highly of it.  I don't mind purchasing an MDM, but I'd rather not add the per device per year costs to our budget.

Nancy Colbourn