Come join us for Pizza, conversation, and a great workshop at
*Central Region  Vita-Learn Meeting    March 29 *

Special Topic: Leverage Digital Tools to Access the Power of  Story

RSVP  and more info at

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pxgzYY81kbP28mn8y2Vl6wEl6_KIpYQaikdaZnivTF4/edit?usp=sharing

Focus:  Leverage Digital Tools to Access the Power of  Story

4:00 - 4:10  Introductions and Welcome

4:10 Your Story, Your Path: How Our Stories Shape Our Direction?

John Spinney, Agency of Education

John will share his vision for using storytelling as a powerful experience
that can inform and improve the flexible education pathways outlined in
student’s PLPs.

4:20    Story Core: The Heart of Digital Storytelling

Gary Lee Miller, Freelance Film Producer, Writer, Journalist, Creative

Gary will lead us through a workshop that helps our students craft better
stories, and by doing so, to create more engaging, compelling, and
emotionally satisfying digital stories.
See full description below.

5:20 Networking and Munchies

Join us for pizza and great conversation at Positive Pie.
Pizza’s on us!

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com