Does anyone know WHEN apple will be releasing all those great new functions to replace configurator?

Rochelle Garfinkel, MLS
Librarian & Educational Technologist

Marlboro School
PO Box D
2669 Rte 9
Marlboro, VT 05344
phone (802) 254-2668
fax (802) 254-8768

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 11:14 AM, Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We use the MDM built into OS X server, profile manager. Apple is coming out with a better way to manage iPads. Be on the lookout before you investigate much further.

Bryan

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
802-655-2555
The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-383-6000
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.