Technology Manager, BVSU
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409 ext. 217

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Keenan, Peter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Apple Profile Manager, released on Monday with OSX 10.11.4 and Server 5.1 and iOS9.3 is working for us. The new release resolved some issues we had with the last production release.

Peter Keenan
Network Administrator
Colchester School District
125 Laker Lane, PO Box 27
Colchester, VT 05446

-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Trey Cates
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 10:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Suggestions for MDM iPad solution

I'm looking for suggestions/recommendations for a MDM solution for our district. We have about 80 iPads and I am ready to move beyond Apple Configurator. Is https://www.cellabus.com a good solution? What does your district use? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Trey Cates
Technology Coordinator
Washington South Supervisory Union