Mary
If there is interest, I'd like to see a longer more immersive experience.

Wanta to help me organize it  Mary..

Lucie

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 3:28 PM, Mary Waterman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Is this going to be offered at another site later?  It's our Night of the Book program with families, so I'm tied up.... This topic is along the same lines of some goals we have.  Thanks

Spelling mistakes credited to my iPad!

Mary Waterman, South Royalton School
CBL Educator & Grants Facilitator
Generally Mon.-Wed., 802.763.7740 x211