Not sure if this has anything to do with some of the other issues I have
seen recently with the Chromebooks, but for about a week now we are having
trouble connecting to Kahn Academy.  After testing it out it definitely is
only the Chromebooks having issues.  It is getting stuck at  “waiting for
connect.facebook.net”.  Once it gets to that point it will not finish
blocking that URL.  Unfortunately this is not the best solution since we
have to touch each machine.

Wondering if anyone else is seeing this issue and what you did to fix it.

Scott

*Scott Marshia*

Information Technology Director

Caledonia Central Supervisory Union