Not sure if this has anything to do with some of the other issues I have seen recently with the Chromebooks, but for about a week now we are having trouble connecting to Kahn Academy.  After testing it out it definitely is only the Chromebooks having issues.  It is getting stuck at  “waiting for connect.facebook.net”.  Once it gets to that point it will not finish loading the page.  One solution I found was just using the adblock app and blocking that URL.  Unfortunately this is not the best solution since we have to touch each machine.

Wondering if anyone else is seeing this issue and what you did to fix it.

Scott

Scott Marshia

Information Technology Director

Caledonia Central Supervisory Union