Ben

Somewhere in the archive here there is a note from Peter D about AIR updating browsers just once in the fall.

If you mean your browser from 1415, then I would so its fine to practice with it (the UI probably hasn't changed much) but you would want the latest 1516 browser (software, app, etc) to actually administer the test.

If you call AIR for support during the 1516 test window with issues and tell them you are running the 1415 version of the app, my guess is they will tell you to update the app and call back if you still have issues.

Better to update to the latest version prior to your testing window (at a convenient time) rather than have to halt testing to update apps, etc