Coping with Disaster - Read free articles covering all areas of
disaster-related research
May be of interest to list readers, particularly those who do not have
access to all these Pay-to-Read academic journals.

[image: Springer]
*Coping with Disaster* springer.com/disaster
<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/2>
Coping with Disaster – Research for the Future
<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/3>
To commemorate March 11, 2016, the fifth anniversary of the Great East
Japan Earthquake, we at Springer have put together this multidisciplinary
collection of literature for you.

Spanning all areas of science from the analysis and impact of disasters,
disaster risk reduction, prevention, construction technology through to the
treatment of PTSD.

*Browse our disaster-related research in diverse areas
<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/4>*
*All articles are free to read until April 29, 2016.*
Topics include:

   - *Disasters and Their Impact on:*
   - the Environment, Agriculture & Fishery
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/5>
   - the Economy, Business, Industry
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/6>
   - Health <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/7>
   - Society & Culture
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/8>
   - Disaster Analysis
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/9>

   - *Disaster Response & Relief*
   - Emergency Response & Disaster Medicine
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/10>
   - Logistics & Operation Management
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/11>

   - *Recovery & Reconstruction*
   - Socio-economic Functions
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/12>
   - Post-disaster Health and Mental Healthcare
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/13>

   - *Disaster Risk Management & Prevention*
   - Disaster Risk Management
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/14>
   - Disaster Prevention & Mitigation
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/15>
   - Technology & Engineering
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/16>

   - *Disaster Preparedness*
   - Policies, Desicion-making, Management
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/17>
   - Public Communication
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/18>
   - Education
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/19>

   - *March 11 and Fukushima - Learning from the Japanese Experience
   <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/20>*

*Click HERE to learn more
<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/21>*

[image: separating line]
We hope this collection will help promote the exchange and discussion of
all research areas relevant to disaster science for the future.

Sincerely,
Springer Marketing Team
[image: separating line]
If you do not wish to receive Springer promotional emails, please email
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> with
the subject "unsubscribe".
SpringerAlerts delivers directly to you, via email, all the information
you'll ever want to keep you abreast of the latest developments in your
discipline. If you haven't done so already, sign-up now!
<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/22>
Springer respects your privacy and does not disclose, sell or rent your
personal information to any nonaffiliated third parties without your
consent. Please visit our Springer Privacy Statement
<http://www.springer.com/privacy?utm_campaign=CON28181_1&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_source=email&wt_mc=email.newsletter.8.CON28181.ISI_1>
Springer-Verlag GmbH, Tiergartenstrasse 17, 69121 Heidelberg, Germany,
phone: +49 6221 487 0, fax: +49 6221 487 8366
© Springer 2016, springer.com
<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/24>
CON28181
Share:
<http:[log in to unmask]>

<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c1/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/6f4a2d526d30ad15/18/-101>

<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c1/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/6f4a2d526d30ad15/18/-103>

<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c1/1346077/6f4a2d526d30ad15/6f4a2d526d30ad15/18/-102>

You have received this e-mail in the genuine belief that its contents would
be of interest to you. To not receive these messages from Scientific Direct
or other carefully selected organizations, please go to our preference page
<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/r/r.asp?1346077&6f4a2d526d30ad15&H>.

Scientific Direct
1500 Spring Garden Street
4th Fl