Coping with Disaster - Read free articles covering all areas of disaster-related research
May be of interest to list readers, particularly those who do not have access to all these Pay-to-Read academic journals.

Springer
Coping with Disasterspringer.com/disaster
Coping with Disaster – Research for the Future
To commemorate March 11, 2016, the fifth anniversary of the Great East Japan Earthquake, we at Springer have put together this multidisciplinary collection of literature for you.

Spanning all areas of science from the analysis and impact of disasters, disaster risk reduction, prevention, construction technology through to the treatment of PTSD.

Browse our disaster-related research in diverse areas
All articles are free to read until April 29, 2016.
Topics include:
Click HERE to learn more

separating line
We hope this collection will help promote the exchange and discussion of all research areas relevant to disaster science for the future.

Sincerely,
Springer Marketing Team
separating line
If you do not wish to receive Springer promotional emails, please email [log in to unmask] with the subject "unsubscribe".
SpringerAlerts delivers directly to you, via email, all the information you'll ever want to keep you abreast of the latest developments in your discipline. If you haven't done so already, sign-up now!
Springer respects your privacy and does not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any nonaffiliated third parties without your consent. Please visit our Springer Privacy Statement
Springer-Verlag GmbH, Tiergartenstrasse 17, 69121 Heidelberg, Germany, phone: +49 6221 487 0, fax: +49 6221 487 8366
© Springer 2016, springer.com
CON28181
Share: [log in to unmask]" target="_blank" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)">

You have received this e-mail in the genuine belief that its contents would be of interest to you. To not receive these messages from Scientific Direct or other carefully selected organizations, please go to our preference page.

Scientific Direct
1500 Spring Garden Street
4th Fl
Philadelphia, PA 19130