Thanks for the details Kirk. Maybe the term "wall filter" isn't quite
perfect since it can be separate from the DC blocker that must be
present in any case to keep out the static "clutter". If either of these
excludes much beyond 50 to 100 Hz as you suggest you will see more of a
"dead zone" around 0 Hz where no flow information can get through in
some late diastolic situations...

Buster

Buster Greene and Associates, LLC