Yes !!!

On Thursday, March 3, 2016, Schneider, Joseph MD <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Agreed, in fact if there is any doubt that patient would be better served by treadmill exercise study

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Denise Levy
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Segmental blood pressures

New referral patient with vague symptoms and no claudication ,, if they are triphasic with normal resting pressures , no need for a bilateral duplex ,, you are just padding the bill to the patient . Any patient with iliac stenosis or LEA stenosis gets an ABI with our group , I could not live without it doing pressures,,

Denise