We still do and I am unaware of any reference that makes a clear argument why we should not do this for initial studies assuming no contraindications like presence of a stent so I would suspect that the references go back to the 1960s and 1970s from Stefan Carter and D. Eugene Strandness.

From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wanda Ramos
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 2:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Segmental blood pressures

Good Afternoon to all:

I am inquiring how many of dedicated vascular labs are still performing segmental blood pressures as part of their protocol for lower extremity arterial physiological evaluation?

In so, what is your reference to still doing so?

Thank you and happy weekend to all!

Wanda

Non Invasive Vascular Lab-MCVI-BHSF

Miami, FL

This message originates from Baptist Health South Florida (BHSF). It contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended only for the individuals or entity named above. It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message. This message may not be copied or distributed without this disclaimer. All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to BHSF. If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately at [log in to unmask]. BHSF scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content