News from the New York Beef Producers Association...

NYBPA Members,

   We are nearing 40 head of females for our upcoming NYBPA Elite Female
Sale to be held Saturday May 7th at Finger Lakes Livestock Exchange,
Canandaigua, NY at 11:00 AM.

This is your LAST CHANCE to consign so that you will be listed in the
catalog. All information needs to be to Andy Hoelscher-
[log in to unmask] by this Sunday March 27th. If you have any
questions contact him at 716-597-8295 or Chris Dermody 585-245-4843.

Don't miss out in this new Marketing offer from the NYBPA.

To date offered will be: Commercial, Angus, Hereford, Simmental, Red
Angus, Limousin, and Charolais- Open and Bred Females, and Cow/calf pairs.
Also a special Consignment, from Trowbridge Farms of a Registered Red
Angus Female, black in color that will be auctioned off with all
proceeds going to our "Raise the Roof" Campaign

Thank you to Phil Trowbridge from Trowbridge Farms for letting us be a
part of his Annual Bull Sale that follows our sale. Phil has offered us
the use of DV Auction online service to help promote our cattle and also
letting us put our catalog in his catalog to get more coverage of the
cattle offered.

Again- Don't be left out- Get involved in this new Marketing
opportunity. Contact Andy or Chris ASAP.

Thank you,
Brenda Bippert
NYBPA Executive Secretary
290 Four Rod Road