And anyone who would rather sell to the highest bidder right off the farm at the VBPA sale is still invited to participate in the VBPA board sale.

Chip Morgan
VBPA

On 3/15/2016 12:10 PM, Bob Stannard wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
To all,
For all interested producers who are not able or willing to put your feeders in the spring sale as it is now scheduled very late in the season, I am looking for another 100 animals in the 650 to 850 range.  I am happy to buy them direct from your farm and pick them up usually by the 1st of May. I am not opposed to buying at the sale but now that the sale date has moved past typical turn out I'm assuming many farms would like to move them well before then.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Regards,

Bob Stannard
Vermont Natural Beef