I should have waited 24 hours before posting my excitement about a
leucistic Canada Goose at Chimney Point. This morning I found FOUR
leucistic Canada Geese hanging out together (must be a family group)
amongst thousands of Canada Geese in the flooded corn fields of Shard Villa
Rd. right at the Salisbury/Middlebury town line.  I did not have time to
scan thoroughly, and many geese were dispersing to other fields for feeding
time, so there very well may be some other interesting birds in that flock
that would be worth checking. This seems to be a roosting area and the
geese come and go from this location to feed. I live just on the other side
of the creek and see flocks coming and going in the morning and evening so
I think the best time to view these birds for a full count would be late
morning or early-mid afternoon when they are not out searching for food. A
scope is necessary.

A crummy (even crummier than my photo yesterday) documentation shot of
these 4 geese can be seen on my Flickr here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/106350684@N05/25552298392/in/datetaken-public/

Tyler Pockette