Hi Jason,

Yes, board meetings are at the HQ (aka, Visitor Center) on Tabor Rd.  They
are at 6:30 on the 2nd Wednesday of odd-numbered months.  Next meeting will
be May 11.  Members are always welcome.  Hope to see you there.  And thanks
for the email -- it made me realize that the board meeting wasn't on our
website events calendar.  I'll add it tonight!
http://friendsofmissisquoi.org/calendar/

--Ken