Thanks to everyone who responded. All have recommended eBird.

Tom Barber

On Mar 3, 2016, at 9:42 AM, Chip Darmstadt wrote:

My youngest son was just wondering the same thing, so I'd love to see
other
I would definitely put in a plug for eBird as a way to keep life
lists. The
great thing is that you can look at your lists by state, county,
country and
so on.
And now it looks like you can enter historical sightings for which you
might
not have effort data, so that helps with life birds you might have seen
before starting to eBird.
Cheers, Chip

Chip Darmstadt, Executive Director
North Branch Nature Center