The same or similar flock was in Shelburne this morning near the
Middle School.

Tom Barber

On Mar 30, 2016, at 8:32 AM, Josh Phillips wrote:

This morning (7:45-7:50) there were at least 300 Bohemian Waxwings in
a treetop in front of Patrick Gym on the UVM campus. There are often a
few Cedar Waxwings in this general area but I didn't locate any of
them in this flock. The Bohemians were difficult to count because they
were restless, with large groups taking off and then returning almost
immediately before the entire flock lifted off and headed west toward
Redstone. Five minutes later they passed overhead as I reached Main
Street by the Davis Center. Again they were headed west toward the
reservoir. Zugunruhe?

Josh Phillips