From: Jane Stein <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Mar 3, 2016 3:37 pm
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Citizen Science

Google!  There are dozens of good sites, including plant nurseries and
seed places, that have whole sections on butterfly and hummingbird
gardens.  Just be careful about what region they serve because what's a
hummingbird magnet in Arizona or Texas may not work here.

Ideally, you want primarily New England native plants for the best eco
balance.

Jane

  !