The owl can be seen from the  road although Denis Dad Poley was there on Monday but did not see it. It was cold and windy, if I recall, and she may have been hunkered down in the nest. I saw her on Sunday and she was deep in the nest but I could see the top of her head and her ear tufts and she turned her head from time to time. The nest is deep in the swamp in an old heron (I think) nest. I think she will not be easily disturbed given her location. A scope would be useful. A GHOW nested in the same swamp last year.  Perhaps it is the same bird.

I saw four Fish Crows in Hannaford's today. The parking lot, not the grocery store.

Michele Patenaude
172 Woodbury Road
Burlington, VT 05408
802-862-4085