There are two places that I know of that sell native propagated and grown plants.    The New England Wildflower Society has a nursery in South Deerfield, MA ..... Nasami Farm,   just off    I 91.
There is another one , a bit further afield but every bit as wonderful.   It is Project Native on Rte 41 in Housatonic, MA.

Mundi
North Pownal

Mundi Smithers

The greatest tragedy in mankind's enitire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke (1917-2008)